• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are the best social groups?

Bald Accountant

Battle? FC 0776 8124 7545
Reaction score
Hello
I am bald, an accountant, and 46 years old.
I am married and have an almost ten year old son and an almost 14 year old daughter.
I love forum games and social groups.
I love battling (mostly OU and little cup - do you guys use tiers here?)
I am very corny
I am a Christian
I use the same teams almost all the time, I am not a good team builder.
I have asbergers, so if I act a little out of line, please be patient

Hi welcome to BMGF :) I don't really know what the best social groups are because I don't use them much myself ^^; Tiers are used here I think, I'd suggest visiting our battle section here if you'd like to discuss battling. Be sure to read all rules before posting around and if you need any help, feel free to ask a staff member anytime.

Hey there Bald! :D; I love your avatar a whole bunch, haha. Pretty sure every Pokemon community uses tiers so you're more than welcome to drop by the battle board and find what interests you. Little Cup and random battles happen to be my favorite tiers. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom