• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

what are the video games you feeling nostalgic about

disgusting.
Reaction score
for me, I've always been nostalgic for pokemon diamond, mario galaxy 1, and LoZ phantom hourglass, being the first 3 games I actually beat as opposed to coming close like firered or getting halfway like DKC1. more recently though I'm very nostalgic for the times I spent with my childhood best friend playing on his gamecube, we played warioware mega party game$, smash melee, soulcalibur 2, mario superstar baseball and sonic adventure 2 battle, and we collaborated save files on wind waker, mario sunshine, luigi's mansion, and the original animal crossing when I got my own memory card for my backwards wii.