• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are/were your obsessions?

My obsessions:

Anime/manga - Thats a big fat duh, I've loved it since I was a kid, besides I doubt I'd be on BMGf if I didnt
Delicious or interesting foods - I really like gourmet sweets, like chocolates or gelato. Same thing for weird foods, I like strange combos or just strange foods in general
Travel, cooking, and science shows - Really the only channels I watch are Travel channel, Science or Discovery, and Food Network or Cooking channel. They're just interesting and I learn some cool stuff
Reading Fanfiction - I stink at writing but I really like reading fanfics, theres always something new to read so I never really get bored

I guess another would be ninjas, more specifically Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow, the ninjas from GI Joe. I've been reading a lot of fanfics about them lately but never really read the actual GI Joe comics.

Thats pretty much all I can think of right now, though I'm sure I have more XD

My obsessions right now:

Zelda games. I can't stop playing them.
My 3DS. I never leave my house without it.

Past Obsessions:
Anime, Manga and anything Japanese.
Pokemon. I still play it, but I'm no longer obsessed

Dubstep, Classical Music, Metal, Michael Jackson, and I play my guitar religiously on certain days.

Oh, and I'm also currently obsessed(I always will be, actually) with Hetalia Axis Powers!!! I LOOOOOOVE that Show!!!

Pokemon and anime.

BMGF. Well, I used to be obsessed with the F&G corner. I'm trying to refrain myself cuz I feel that I have been too selfish there XDD

Games. I play anything.

I used to be with: Tropicana Juice and reading

Now: Bats and Anime

I'm obsessed with America's Best Dance Crew at the moment. I've been rewatching the old seasons + the new one on Youtube.

In third grade I was obsessed with ancient Egypt for some reason. I would bring in giant books with layouts of pyramids and tombs and time lines and other stuff and read it a recess with my friends. I would walk up to people and be like "Did you know that pharaohs weren't wrapped in toilet paper?" because, as third graders, my classmates didn't know that it was actually strips of linen. (haha) So, I got an award at the end of the year for being the best Egyptologist in class and everything. It was pretty cool, actually.

I obsess over different random bands, right now it's Blood On the Dance Floor and Five Finger Death Punch.
Also Black Veil Brides for over 2 years...

Past Obsessions

-Birding
-/adv/
-/ck/
-making my own comics
-RPing
-Destroy All Humans!
-Guitar Hero
-Lord of the Rings
-The Sims 2

Current Obsessions
-The Elder Scrolls