• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

Asako_Nishimura

The walking pokedex :p
Reaction score
I'm just bored in technology class. So I shall ask: What are you doing and thinking right now?

Me:
Doing: Typing. Other than that; nothing
Thinking: About Marik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh!

Bro, I already made a thinking thread. :p But doing? Okay. ^_^

Doing: Same, just typing this out right now.
Thinking: My poor, soon-to-be-made-redundant thread...

Doing: Eating Oreo cookies.

Thinking about: My sadness at the lack of HunnyxReiko love. :<

Playing pokemon platium, thinking about my best friends birthday tomorrow and how its sad, but I can't be there for it, just hopes she likes the present I got her anyway.

doing: surfing the interweb

thinking about: how stupid Garchomp is

Thinking about? The discovery of this episode of The Simpsons. I stopped watching the show because it was boring, but now I'll never watch that crap again.

That, and phosphates.

Doing? Using my laptop while watching TV. Yeah.

Doing: trying to get my cat to stop typing on my keyboard
Thinking: gaaahhh, kitty- why are you so freaking cute!? It's hard to move you when you're all happy purry!

Doing: Randomly texting and taking pictures with my cell for no particular reason.

Thinkng: What songs I'd like to put on my iPod.

I'm all trendy and techy-savvy tonight.

Doing: Playing with my headphone cords with my teeth (does anyone else do this?) and rolling through threads.

Thinking: About how I need to be studying for my ACT that's in eight days... and then not doing it.

Doing: Listening to some video game music, and looking for a hilarious picture of Amy Rose that I want as an avatar.

Thinking: About my best friend.

Doing: Drinking a Coke and watching HGTV.

Thinking: About the awesome dream I had last night.

Doing: Eating ramen.

Thinking: About how I gotta get to work on my Independent Study project. -_-;

Doing: Pretending I'm getting ready for work. The internet counts as tying shoes, really!

Thinking: About what I wanna cook for dinner. :D /fatty

doing:surfing the internet
thinking:about platinum

doing: posting on here
thinking: also about platinum

I'm eating a Muller Corner (Red Cherry flavour) and listening to 'Stockholm Syndrome' by Muse, my favourite song (so I'm mouthing along to it too).
And I'm thinking about how I've just my entire calorie intake in about half an hour, but how it won't do anything to me.

Doing: Playing Pokémon Platinum, posting, talking to people on IRC, looking for my shop on PC's forums, talking to Jewel on MSN.

Thinking: How I can beat Maylene. :(

Thinking about: the stuff others have written and my recent (like "within the last half hour" recent) Villainy of Galrath quest experience in Guild Wars.
Doing: not much. Typing this and wondering what to do afterwards.

Doing: Pretending I'm getting ready for work. The internet counts as tying shoes, really!
And I'm thinking about how I've just my entire calorie intake in about half an hour
lol.

Back
Top Bottom