• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

Thinking about what kind of haircut I should ask my cousin to give me.

thinking of my attitude... and what to have for dinner

Doing: Working on my website and watching Tribe on tv.

Thinking: Hoping my very bright moth trap catches something tonight. Also hope my girl is doing ok after the not great times at college she is having.

Doing: watching the news.

Thinking: wonder how long she'll be sleeping...

Doing: posting, ds, itunes, music, msn.
Thinking: Next week-end.

Thanks.

Doing: trying to find something to amuse myself with for an hour.

Thinking: why am I being treated as a post-Valentines Agony Aunt within my group of friends? -.-

Doing: Posting here and watching an AMV that a friend made for me.
Thinking: Aw...so sweet!

Doing: attempting to cheer someone up. Not sure if it's helping, but she seems grateful for the support.

Thinking: wish Haru would stop pushing his plastic house around the cage. It's late.-.-

Doing: surfing the internet

Thinking: Ugh, I'm so bored. Is there anything to do around this house?

Doing: listening to some music, trying to ignore my mom watching the carnival parade on the TV.
Thinking: what a crap.

I'm using my mom's laptop in a dark hotel room while the rest of my family is asleep in the same room. Be vewy vewy qwiet.

Doing: eating breakfast and watching Jeremy Kyle.

Thinking: why're some people incapable of speaking more than three sentences without swearing at/insulting someone? -.-

Back
Top Bottom