• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

Doing:Watching a YTP and posting here.
Thinking:I need to sleep more.

Doing: Watching Japanese TV.
Thinking: Is Pokemon Sunday showing anything worth tuning in for this week? Because right now I'm just watching this...whatever the hell this early morning shit is for the wacky commercials.

Doing:Trying to wake up from my nap,watching tv,posting here.
Thinking:I love taking naps. :3

Doing: Playing Pokemon SoulSilver
Thinking: How I could've been in carytown with my bf this second but he wanted to be mean so now I'm sitting at home alone

Doing: Watching Japanese TV.
Thinking: Is Pokemon Sunday showing anything worth tuning in for this week? Because right now I'm just watching this...whatever the hell this early morning shit is for the wacky commercials.
oh god i love japanese commercials. when i was in japan there was this weird commercial with orlando bloom selling deodorant or something XD!

Doing: Watching Smoking Gun's Worlds Dumbest Criminal's.

Thinking: I need to work on leveling up my Gyarados.

I'm currently reading a book while I'm typing this.

I'm thinking what I should tomorrow morning XD.

I'm currently reading a book while I'm typing this.

I'm thinking what I should tomorrow morning XD.

Doing: relaxing
Thinking: I'll probably continue from where I left of my Emerald several months ago. Yay for replaying old games!

Doing:Relaxing and posting here.
Thinking:It feels good to relax.

Doing: Posting, browsing, listening to music.
Thinking: Hmmmmmmm...

Doing: Posting here, playing Pokemon HeartGold, and watching Metalocalypse.
Thinking: Brutal...

Doing: arguing with my mom, really trying to plan a lesson I'll give to a class of deaf kids.
Thinking: I'm doing my effing work here. Go complain to someone who actually cares.

Doing: Watching "Phoenix Wright: Abridged Attorney."
Thinking: What would happen if Thief and Pokemon were combined.

Back
Top Bottom