• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Whether I should sleep now or stay up a bit and get some Pokémon breeding done.

This is the man who is going to be in charge of the US's nuclear weapons...

giphy.gif

how many eggs it's going to take to hatch this shiny pumpkaboo, these new pills I ordered that finally got here today, and when I'm going to stop procrastinating applying to colleges

having fun with my friend in another forum, sadly he is asleep
love the fun Eeveelution RP we have going in Skype

My internet has been super laggy lately. I know it's not what I am used to in the US, but this is beyond unworkable. I'm scared of getting infracted if I accidentally post twice without noticing.

Relax, the mods are understanding and reasonable. They're not going to punish you over an accident.

I'm wondering about what my team in my next Pokemon Platinum playthrough.

now relaxed
earlier extremely worried, where one of my friends live, his area was under tornado warning, for almost 40 minutes didn't hear anything from him
did get the comforting message after

Wondering why there are multiple volumes for Outside the Box's conversational chat and picture threads.

Back
Top Bottom