• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

This one guy on Twitter. He keeps talking about how something doesn't bother him yet dwells on the subject. If you have to insist that something doesn't bother you or you don't care about something, you are obviously bothered and you do care.

My character Zenith
zenith.png
and his fate.
_commission__victini_tf_by_greninjafangirl-dbatcj3.jpg
This one guy on Twitter. He keeps talking about how something doesn't bother him yet dwells on the subject. If you have to insist that something doesn't bother you or you don't care about something, you are obviously bothered and you do care.
Is his name Verlisfy?

I find myself thinking that I would never have thought I would find myself agreeing with and actually liking anything Seth MacFarlane says, but these are not normal times.

Thinking about watching more episodes of Monster Musume. I should have done so earlier, but I watched a different anime earlier (Nisekoi) to try to expand my horizons. Trying new things is so out of my comfort zone. :|

I think that what I need to do is only try one new anime per day, and then balance it out with some episodes of my old favorites. That way it'll help balance out my discomfort towards trying new things...

thinking about how my Togepi (nicknamed Satan) Metronomed up two consecutive Blast Burns, and a Fire Spin right after.

Thinking about how I can't wait for my new Alolan Raichu plushie to arrive in the mail, and how I wish I could have gotten Alolan Meowth & Alolan Marowak plushies today too.

Also thinking about how saving money towards an expensive purchase is difficult, but I'm determined because it's something that I've wanted for a really, really long time...

I was listening to a podcast earlier today about a woman who was abducted in 2004. They had a guy on as a special guest who has been following the case since 2008, but something was really off-putting about him. I couldn't stop thinking about it until it hit me- his loaded language based on second-hand recounts of events that are thirteen years old. Calling the woman a sociopath, from a man with no background in psychology? Give me a break.

I keep thinking about a really messed-up dream I had yesterday and what its subject matter says about me. The way I felt and acted in the dream in regards to said subject matter was pretty... unsettling, to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom