• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

I really need to replace my mouse. It double clicks when I don't want it to or it doesn't respond to double clicks at all. It's frustrating and I want to replace it.

why i spent so much money on TCG cards and a vintage team rocket pack when i dont even play the TCG i just like the art

How my hands are too big to make full contact with my Joy-Cons so of I hold them for too long my hands start sweating

How I should probably leave soon so I can have lunch before class.

Arguing with myself whether or not I should check out some more popular alternative rock

Now I'm thinking about how I probably should have been charging my laptop before class >_>;;

wondering why my class instructor is forcing us to watch extra credits

Back
Top Bottom