• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

about how even though the circumstances that prompted me to start taking prozac seven months ago were unfortunate and stressful, since then I have been having the most wild, vivid dreams ever when i go to sleep and that's been pretty awesome. i love dreaming

also i pretty much always have music playing in my head; right now it's the Team galactic eterna building theme.

I don't remember which button sequence causes it to melt down and irradiate half the Midwest and which causes a safe shutdown. I may have to flip a coin.

Thinking about that time that my co-worker implied that I have resting bitch face.

All my friends tell me this when I think I'm smiling. shrugs

As for me, I'm just thinking about what tomorrow may bring. I'm trying to go to bed at a normal hour tonight instead of 6am for the fourth night in a row, because I need to go to the bank tomorrow and get my allergy shots. :confused:

All my friends tell me this when I think I'm smiling. shrugs

The funny thing is that I wasn't even trying to make any sort of face or wasn't even thinking hard about something (which is what usually causes my resting bitch face) but like... I just had a neutral face and she was like "why do you look so mean" and i was like "what are you talking about LOL"

Back
Top Bottom