• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Moving into my uni house on Saturday, i've lived in Uni dorms in my first year, but this is my first time sharing a house with five friends.

I'm looking forward to it, but rent prices are crazy to me, so i'm not looking forward to having barely any money...

right now I'm thinking about how I'm going to solve my current hamster wheel predicament
I believe I have a solution....

also thinking about what I'll eat for breakfast
In Gen 4 he had a good niche in ubers.
perhaps it had a niche but that's far different from it actually being in the tier....banlist....whatever.

Pumpkin empanadas are delicious. I'm very probably attending the state fair tomorrow.

why I feel hungies, even though I thought I ate enough yesterday. I had around like 1,500 calories, why does my body want more? I eat that much most days yet I never feel this way. Purrhaps all nighters require more energy consumption? Hmm.

Whether to buy another month of subscription for OSRS.

I do want to, but I just don't know how much i'll play. I have that impending feeling that im getting burned out with 5 days left on my current membership.

Also thinking of the fact I need to start eating properly before uni starts again.

Wondering if I should go play a game and also text my brother to grab me a midnight snack

My Joy-Cons being shipped back to me from Nintendo. I got the email that they're being shipped back like 50 minutes ago... but it's weird because just yesterday was the first time the status check tool on the Nintendo site said they'd even received them...? Did they actually fix them? I'm hoping they did because holy crap was the drifting intolerable on them (especially the right one, which made shooting in Splatoon 2 torture because the camera drifted up and down) and hoping that maybe they just updated the "Received" thing late and had actually been repairing (or replacing, idk, I hear that happens sometimes to peoples' repair orders) them before then, since I sent them back on August 29th or 30th. I'm just thinking about it 'cause its strange how close the two emails were.

Back
Top Bottom