• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

thinking about how awsome fennekin is and how it could be the most popular and used starter ever

Concerned about a person on Skype who is posting statuses about how they're cutting themselves.

I'm thinking about how awesome Korobushka is.

Thinking about what the fuck I could do to get all my home work in order.

I'm thinking about what classes I have tomorrow and that I should straighten up my room.

The usual jumble of thoughts, ranging from possible things to attempt writing about, games to play, or assignments to be working on.

What homework I should get done first. This is always the toughest step, especially when my homework is basically scattered all around my room and I have to find it first.
Meulin Leijon said:
About how pathetic and how much of a screw up I am.
Aw, Moll... you're not pathetic. You're just not well enough appreciated. :< *hugs*

Video games, more specifically Red Dead Redemption. More specifically than that, resisting the urge to look up the locations for the treasure hunter missions on Google.

I'm just trying to shut out this train of thought my depression embeds into my brain when I finally have time to sit around and do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom