• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

What are you currently thinking about?

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
thinking about all the shopping i have to do next weekend...

Monoceros
Reaction score
I'm thinking about how long it's going to take me to get out of that mine in Sword. I hope it's quick.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about my new startup. I have a few nice business ideas but I need to check them first to reduce all risks. I found info about business idea validation here https://spdload.com/blog/idea-validation/ . I always wanted to be an entrepreneur and own a profitable business.

Last edited:
ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
"i really need a new comfortable chair for my desk..."

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
thinking about my old co-workers. i really miss them and im still somewhat peeved at what happened.

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
Thinking of getting up to turn off the light. My cozy bed is unfortunately making a convincing counterargument.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Why did I buy a game without an English version?

Last edited:
✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
about all the things i have to do before 9am tomorrow... and the fact it's almost midnight... and the fact i've done... exactly none of the things! 8D