• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What are you currently thinking about?

how we so, chasing gold
Reaction score
how this month is going to go. so far things are alright, but hopefully that doesn't change.

Deliciously Sparkly
Reaction score
How a lot of international animation has been getting online attention recently and how great it is.
Building off of that, how happy I am to have an official "Red Shoes and the 7 Dwarfs" US release now.

"I don't care."
Reaction score
What I would change if I was in charge of rebooting a beloved show from my childhood.

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
Whether to have a pizza for my dinner.

Reaction score
Thinking about what I'll have for dinner later since I'm running out of ideas.

g-max smite
Reaction score
I'm wondering why I suddenly feel kind of high after eating baked potatoes with cheese and pulled pork.

how we so, chasing gold
Reaction score
thinking about how i miss the outdoors.

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
Why did I take this 20 day break from the forums... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯