• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What are you currently thinking about?

Reaction score
I'm thinking about live chat. Wanna meet someone with similar interests. Love chatting with teen girls here in free time. This is awesome and I can chat with them for hours about everything. Esp I like Asian girls;)

Last edited:
The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
Cleaning up the kitchen and the rest oof my apartment and what to have for dinner.

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
The InuYasha sequel anime, apparently it's already been airing for months and I had no idea??

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
Putting together a grab and go emergency bag for my cat in case we have to evacuate. If Prime and I have to leave, Lulu is coming with us and I want to have a supply of food and necessities on hand. I already have a soft sided cooler bag, along with a small food scoop and a pair of bowls. I just want a nice resealable container to store a supply of her kibble. (Yeah, all the crap going on lately has kind of affected me; my anxiety is up and the only way to deal with it is to make a plan so I don't feel helpless.)

Reaction score
What I’ve been thinking about recently for some strange reason is a film that I saw my mother and/or older sister watching and the question of what it was called.

It was a film that involved an adult woman who for some reason became I assume irrational and grabbed a gun to shoot a man that she was with for some strange reason and then we get a zoom in of the hole that her bullet left within his chest.

Does anyone here know what movie that I’m talking about?

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Getting groceries, cleaning up today, completing two games, and wondering what the weather will be like for the weekend.

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
How much work I have to do on my apartment and whether or not I should try to get my snake sent to me next week.

Reaction score
What is wrong with my iPhone? The battery charge was at 84% when it was at rest.

I hit the play button on a podcast which was already open, sent one six-word message to a friend on WhatsApp (which was also already opened), and then sent two four-word messages to my wife. Then the battery charge was at 64%.

I locked the screen and then set the phone down with the podcast playing. That and WhatsApp were the only apps left running. When I moved the phone about half a minute later and the screen lit up briefly, the battery had dropped to 55%.

Out of curiosity, I jiggled the phone roughly two minutes later and saw that the battery charge had dropped to 45%.

Kanan Jarrus is a Great Space Dad
Reaction score
How there is not enough short haired Kanan Jarrus in Rebels.
tumblr_inline_p458elPIP31vyk80b_1280.jpeg

Reaction score
We are having a snow storm... so I am thinking of beaches and warmer places ;-;