• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Thinking about how I could advance that mini-story I started writing down on Discord with a friend. And pacing myself so I don't pressure into cramming everything in 2 hours before going to sleep.

Moving, as the realities of this move are beginning to set in. So many things need to line up to make the move work out properly. Never had to worry about this much before, as my last move from home was for college where the most stressful thing was the apartment, whereas this time it's a lot more, moving so far away.

what snack i'm going to eat. if im not feeling lazy i might make a small meal for myself.. im pretty hungry

the fact that my favorite streamer will basically like... be gone tomorrow. she's retiring, and nobody knows if she'll come back eventually or not, but god it's such a strange thing, knowing that by the time i wake up tomorrow, she won't... be doing that, basically.

it's pretty sad, and definitely strange in a 'oh my god it got here so fast' kind of way, but... it's surreal, i think is the best way to put it.

...i want to watch her last stream, but it's at 6 am and i don't sleep until like, 1ish usually...

oh well, i suppose.... しょうがないね。。

Back
Top Bottom