• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Charmander CD Classic for Pokemon GO starts in about 1.5 hour and I am still not sure if I should try to play a bit more or do the bare minimum since, well, I have played through so many previous exclusive move Charizard events. Triple dust would also be an incentive... Except the Ultra Unlock event comes up with quadruple dust and way more flexible hours.

I'm pretty undecided on whether I want to go to October's London MCM Comic Con or not. I should be passing on it since I'm pretty low on money and need to keep it for more important stuff, like my car, until I find a new job. But I'm now tempted since one of my favorite voice actors will be there and I wanted to meet them while cosplaying as a character they voiced.

"Sigh" I hope I can find work soon.

What my plan for Pokemon Sleep's next week is gonna be. Trying to level up Togepi Squirtle Psyduck, or trying to get Master 1 again without camp set?

It is soon midnight, Pokemon Sleep week resets, as well as Pokemon GO gifts to open and GBL sets. What should I do first?

How lucky I got in Sleep to have a Snorlax who likes Durin Berries and Salads again, when most of my team is Grass types that collect tomatoes.

Thinking about how I would easily obtain a good supply of iron in my food.

How insane it was I got from 0 to 1300 Poke+Great Balls by grinding PokeStops for a few hours straight in GO (a much needed restock after playing almost all 16 hours of Fest at home)

Back
Top Bottom