• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Zima

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
I'm thinking about what I should be doing, and what other threads I could make in this forum.

Funny, 'cause I thought about starting this kind of thread (assuming it didn't already exist). Anyways, I'm thinking about tomorrow's Pokemon announcement. I am certainly looking forward to it!

I'm thinking about what I can say I'm thinking about. XD

I'm thinking about what my dad could be making for dinner.

I'm thinking about what tomorrow will bring, and whether I should change my username to Zima or Lith.

I'm thinking about the very suspicious-looking seagulls on the roof of our school library. o_o

All the homework I have to finish... :/

Meulin Leijon said:
Currently, thinking about what I'm even thinking about, but a few seconds before that I was thinking about @Kurloz Makara. o///o

aww, hello there Molleh~ xP

Thinking about how I wish class was over so I can go home and shower. Also Pokemon X and Y. I want Fennekin! I better save up for it.

I'm thinking about the names for the new legendaries and what the starter evolutions could possibly look like.

Back
Top Bottom