• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

I'm thinking about how to attract the guy from Woolworths' attention. I was considering cackling but I'll just ignore him. < Best strategy, they love it

If someone was trying to flirt with me earlier today or does it count as being friendly in that goofy manner...

I'm thinking about my dad's suggestion last night that I try to work on the crew at the non-profit performing arts center for a while, despite that I wouldn't make money, because it would provide experience in the field I want to work in. I know it makes sense, but I really need a lot of money for important stuff or my parents are going to have to start paying my debt and I won't get that other thing done any time approaching soon. I wish there were better entry level job options for socially awkward introverts like myself who can't do jobs that involve serving the general public.

Registering for next semester (first semester of 2nd year) classes. I really want to take painting as my art requirement, but I think it'll fill up quickly. ;~;

When will CoroCoro leak and what Pokemon Sun and Moon-related infomation will be in it. I'm hoping we'll get either the starters or the mascot legendaries.

That maybe I should take my sleeping pills and go to sleep because I have an 8am class tomorrow (or today).

Back
Top Bottom