• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

I'm currently thinking it would be super great if the other places I haunt online weren't suddenly full of people who are obsessed with politics. I'm already well and truly done with the topic, and don't get why people are constantly on about it on fansites for kids'/family cartoons. That's one of the reasons those are the places I go, is to avoid this stuff.

I'm tired of people always arguing about whether people like me deserve rights at all or if we deserve a chance at life even. :cautious:

Where to eat on my last day in Florida, though my sister is extremely picky.

On the way to college, I saw a hawk and a crow fighting up in the sky (the crow kept bothering the hawk but it didn't attack back, I think) and it was cool 'cause I've never seen that before. It made think me of a fight between King Naesala and King Tibarn from FE 9/10. xD

The fake Sun and Moon starters I drew. I was considering showing them of in the Sun and Moon starter speculation thread, but I probably shouldn't as they are pretty terrible.

Back
Top Bottom