• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Can't stop thinking about my snobbish grad student instructor giving me the cold shoulder, just because I dropped her class which she was shit at teaching. That really rubbed me all sorts the wrong way.

Real mature people they hire to teach on campus. Such classy adult behavior.

I'm thinking that I really need to find new music to listen to. I have an awful habit of over-listening to songs I like and then getting burnt out on them for a while.

Thinking about someone saying that writing a character and not relying on offensive stereotypes is "impossible."

If writing a marginalized character not not making them a walking ball of offensiveness is "impossible," maybe you're the problem, person.

Really hoping it's not going to rain tomorrow, I was really looking forward to the Asian American Heritage festival.

A bunch of things at once:

* Some plot points for my Digimon fanseries
* Getting a cream-filled donut at the 7/11
* How much I hate perspective and backgrounds

Live koto and dance preformances, seeing 4 washed up Horseshoe Crabs, and when my friends and I collected shells.

- I need to clean the bathroom tonight
- I am pretty satisfied with the work that I got done on my room tonight
- I want some cereal

Back
Top Bottom