• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Going to the movies this Monday to watch the new Avengers Infinity Wars with my brothers.

The No-Stress Fest at college on Thursday. Specifically, the therapy dogs, food, and games.

Going to see my friend who I haven't seen in a while later today and my road test on Monday.

How I need to finish these English papers but can't be bothered...

I'm running ideas through my head about what I'll write about next. So psychopaths, weird friendships, attachments, mild depravity, awesome fight scenes, technology, the definition of innocence and how appearances can be deceptive.

I'm also thinking about hitmen and how some guys are such wusses. (y)

The dog I've been walking and the dog I'll be sitting in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom