• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

I'm thinking about the time, school ends in about 10-20 minutes and I just want out :(

My Japanese speaking assessment. It is due in on tomorrow on the 20th, but me and my group are going to be going to the library at 9.30am today, about two hours and a half from now, and we are going to be there all day to submit it a day early. I'm confident in my abilities, but there is that lingering feeling at the back of my head that I might mess up the recording and have to restart for my team. I guess I just don't want to be a burden.

Why is black raspberry vanilla such a common scent in candles/ wax melts and soaps?

Church, how happy-cola is the ONLY thing I like by Haribo, and this cutesy glockenspiel song I probably heard on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom