• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

Thinking about starting up a little work of fiction, just for fun. Its something I've thought about on and off for a while, but never really started. Maybe I will post it on these forums if I ever make significant progress :p

The fact that apparently Netflix is making their own live-action series for The Baby Sitters Club.

Uhh...why??? Those books have been outdated and fallen out of print for years, with some of them for good reason!

Last edited:
whether or not my #1 favorite pokemon is still sableye, or if galarian stunfisk has truly dethroned it. I adore both of them so much, but it's not possible for them to share the position. ;~;

Back
Top Bottom