• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What are You Excited for in Sword and Shield (Potential Spoilers)(All Story Spoilers in Marked Spoiler Boxes Please)

I like the look of Galar, I so far like the characters, i like the pokemon. I just think overall I'll have a great experience. If people don't wan the games fine, let them sit on past games for the next 3 years.

I wish I could send my screenshots of my character here to use as avatars but I cannot.

I wish I could send my screenshots of my character here to use as avatars but I cannot.

This is a shot in the dark but couldn’t you download the photos to the Switch’s SD card, take said SD card out and plug it into a computer, and then dump the photos?

I don't have an SD card.

Oh.

Edit: Felt I should explain myself. I thought the Switch came with an SD card, similar to how the 3DS has its own SD card with it.

Last edited:
I'll be as optimistic as I can....

Even in spite of how... questionable things have been.... I'll survive and enjoy this gen for what it is....

The Pokemon... the thrills of a new region and lore.... perhaps even good human characters.... the fact that regional formes are back....

I may just be stubborn.... but I just want to enjoy things for how they are.

I'm excited for the new Pokemon most of all.

Some other things (I won't say) have been pretty sketchy but the one thing I have absolutely no complaints about are the new Pokemon.

(also I really like the human character designs this generation too)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom