• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Magnificent Entertainer explores Route 213 and Pastoria City. Watch here as he encounters a strange man with an affinity for feet.

SPOILERS What are You Excited for in Sword and Shield (Potential Spoilers)(All Story Spoilers in Marked Spoiler Boxes Please)

Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
-New Pokemon
-Wild Area
-Golisopod and Galvantula making the Galar Dex
-The mere existence of Centiskorch and Frosmoth

Reaction score
I like the look of Galar, I so far like the characters, i like the pokemon. I just think overall I'll have a great experience. If people don't wan the games fine, let them sit on past games for the next 3 years.

I need more friendship.
Reaction score
I wish I could send my screenshots of my character here to use as avatars but I cannot.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
I wish I could send my screenshots of my character here to use as avatars but I cannot.
This is a shot in the dark but couldn’t you download the photos to the Switch’s SD card, take said SD card out and plug it into a computer, and then dump the photos?

I need more friendship.
Reaction score
This is a shot in the dark but couldn’t you download the photos to the Switch’s SD card, take said SD card out and plug it into a computer, and then dump the photos?
I don't have an SD card.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
I don't have an SD card.
Oh.

Edit: Felt I should explain myself. I thought the Switch came with an SD card, similar to how the 3DS has its own SD card with it.

Last edited:
PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
I'm excited for the pokemon, customization, whatever I can do in the camp... a new region to explore and headcanon!

Reaction score
I'll be as optimistic as I can....

Even in spite of how... questionable things have been.... I'll survive and enjoy this gen for what it is....

The Pokemon... the thrills of a new region and lore.... perhaps even good human characters.... the fact that regional formes are back....

I may just be stubborn.... but I just want to enjoy things for how they are.

Reaction score
I'm excited for the new Pokemon most of all.

Some other things (I won't say) have been pretty sketchy but the one thing I have absolutely no complaints about are the new Pokemon.

(also I really like the human character designs this generation too)