• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What are you hearing right now?

Welcome Home, Good Hunter
Reaction score
The birds in the garden, and one of my dogs running around with an old slipper.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
my dad talking to some insurance guy in the hallway outside my room, and some weird whirring sound for some reason

I'm a Girl
Reaction score
Stepdad playing the guitar and birds chirping outside.

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Reaction score
construction workers outside

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Prime, saying really weird things. I think he needs more sleep; he gets a little strange when he's tired.

Reaction score
The bar close to my house is playing good music. First it was "Don't You (Forget About Me)" by Simple Minds and now it's "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
People talking, machines beeping and drinks being poured. (McDonald's can be a bit noisy.)