• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you hearing right now?

A playlist of all the Pokemon Karaokemon in Brazilian Portuguese, so nostalgic. Remember back in the early 2000s, when I was a mere first grader, loving these music videos, waiting the whole episode just to watch them.

My ugly dog being all hysterical because of an incoming thunderstorm. Sorry, but I really don't like that dog (it's not mine, it's my mother's), and that's saying something because I usually love dogs, they are my favorite animal by far. I even have an all-dog Pokemon team on my thumbnail. I even had a golden retriever of my own, my cute little hairy "daughter" (which sadly died about three years ago... I still miss her).

But not that good-for-nothing, disrespectful, ungrateful mutt that's making so much noise right now, and doesn't care to hear a thing I say (as a dog usually does with training). No matter now many times we try to console it, it just doesn't stay calm. And we even tried to professionally train it to absolutely no avail. Some dogs do not belong in a home IMHO (we rescued this one from the streets, and I regret it to this day). :(

Sorry, I had to vent.

Last edited:
The air conditioning unit right outside my window. It's loud, and my house's walls are so thin that you can hear the littlest things, both indoors and outside. I'd like to open my window more often for some air, but... it just lets in even more noise.

A playlist of all the Pokemon Karaokemon in Brazilian Portuguese, so nostalgic. Remember back in the early 2000s, when I was a mere first grader, loving these music videos, waiting the whole episode just to watch them.

There are days when I'm a little down, then I click on a random Original Series Pokémon episode on netflix, just to watch the opening. Quite power and nostalgic feeling, sometimes I bristle all over

PS: I didn't know you were Brazilian too. Thanks again for translating the dialog from the image I use as an avatar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom