• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you hoping to get this Christmas?

A_Flaming_Monkey

Reaction score
It's one day away from that special time of the year, and no doubt that we've had our tree decorated, stockings hung up and our fingers crossed. What are you really hoping for?

Mine is:

1. A pre-order of Mass Effect 2
2. GTA IV
3. Forza 3
4. Pre order of Pokemon: Soul Silver
5. Legos!

I guess I love my videogames!

my dad took it upon himself to tell me almost everything he got me for christmas already, rofl. :( no real surprises for me this year. he bought a wii earlier this week, so i'm not getting anything on the expensive side.

but it's not like it matters to me. everything he told me he bought are things i really wanted, so i'll be happy. plus, he probably didn't tell me about a couple gifts; i guess i'll have to wait and see what all i got.

Well, considering that I know one side of the present story (with a DSi and other goodies like that), the other half of the family story is a complete enigma, though if I know life I'll likely have a double of PMD Sky.

Then again, I may just luck out supremely and have a HGSS wapanese import, but that's unlikely.

Money, which I never seem to get... and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

A bit too late for this...

-The DVDs of the 8th and 10th Pokemon movies
-Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh! cards

But I didn't get either of those.

Back
Top Bottom