• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you most excited about?

What are you most excited about?

• Total voters
A hopefully kickass remix of the Game corner music.

Oh, and Headbutt trees (again, hopefully)

Everything, bro.

But the biggest thing I'm excited about is what Johto (and possibly Kanto) will look like in pseudo-3D graphics.
Like, I really love what they've done with Ecruteak. It actually looks like the city it was based on (Kyoto).

Location and Gameplay changes, mostly. I just wonder if they'll actually fix all that was wrong with GSC. So far, at least they'll expand Johto quite a bit, so that's a good start. Likewise, the opposite gender character featured in the plot is another step in the right direction. Hopefully he/she has more of an involvement than Dawn/Lucas, though.

Aesthetically, all I wanna see is the new Goldenrod, and the new Battle Sprites. Hopefully there's more dialogue and I really hope the Fame Checker comes back.

So, I guess I'll vote for "Everything".

Honestly I'm just excited to be able to be play Gold and Silver again, except now updated to be up to par with today's standards.

I'm also excited for any new storyline additions!

Them fixing G/S/C's flaws that kind of killed the game for me. Low levels, no challenge, weak plot, terrible graphics, wonky IV system...
So yeah, a little bit of everything.

Totally going to be boring. The music graphics and everything is killing my nostalgia. If Kanto is big gamefreak are idiots. hell they are idiots for doing this. Burn the witch.

Redone music, Johto/Kanto in Gen IV style, Storyline and additions and the visual stuff (Ho-oh and Lugia being one) and wanting to see what was kept from D/P/Pt, if contests will be in and what the heck the race track thing is all about and where the Gen III legendaries fit in this and to see if pokeradar actually is in game (I hope) and how the pokedex works (if new evolutions are added to Johto/Kanto dex) oh and if a battle frontier is in games which I hope

I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now!

I am excited about absolutely everything coming up in these games. My Typhlosion was effectively outmoded when Generation III was released. I intend to avenge him with an even bigger and better Typhlosion (which won't be an easy feat).

And I can't wait to see what they do with Red. I kind of see that guy as my mentor. :embarass:

Basically everything. Music remixes, updated maps, and hopefully gym leader/E4 Pokémon being higher levels than in G/S/C. I can't wait to train my Meganium again.

All of it. I love the starters following you, the graphical updates, gym updates, and whatever else they throw at you. The new areas look like they'll be good, the nostalgia will raise this game to an Arceusly level, and I'm sure that they'll fix the problems of GSC. Everything will be awesome!

Man, most people here are talking about how they want to play the games again. Am I the only one here who has never played G/S/C? :sweat:

Likewise, Im looking forward to everything. Ive never been to Johto, so this is gonna be a great experience.
Ofcourse it would be nice if a Pokésav for HG/SS is made...............

Im also looking forward to Kanto. I played FireRed, so I cant wait to see Kanto in 3-D. I hope they base it off FR/LG. I can imagine the Department Store right now..... Oh yeah, these game are gonna rock!!!!!

Man, most people here are talking about how they want to play the games again. Am I the only one here who has never played G/S/C? :sweat:

Likewise, Im looking forward to everything. Ive never been to Johto, so this is gonna be a great experience.
Ofcourse it would be nice if a Pokésav for HG/SS is made...............

nope, I never played them either so I am one of the few with you

I voted "Everything", but meant to vote "Nothing." -.-

I don't get excited before releases. I find it best to stay cynical; expecting the worst. That is the only way to keep yourself from disappointment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the games, I'm just not excited for them.

Racing and finally Pokemon following you out of Pokeballs, which are two things that should've been in the games long ago.

I'm mostly excited about the new visuals, but I'm also ready to see what small changes GF will make to the game. This thing I look forward to the most is walking around to all the towns and seeing them in their semi-3D glory. I can't wait untill this game makes it to the US!

Well everything yeah, but the look mostly. I always focus on appearance first.

Absolutely everything. I can't wait for them to be released so we find out exactly what's changed and what hasn't.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom