• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

What are you most looking forward to right now?

Happy Levimas
Reaction score
Everyone has things that they are looking forward to, so share yours.

What are you most looking forward to now?

For me? Pokemon X and Y!

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
The release of Pokemon X and Y, the release of the Ace Attorney x Professor Layton game, and our school Eisteddfod.

Lobotomy Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like everyone else, X and Y.

Aside from that, a trip to Europe and anything resembling a review.

SAEV DEH WHALEZ!
Reaction score
X and Y, of course.

I'm also looking forward to the arrival of my sister's baby.

Go Your Own Way
Reaction score
Getting my work done so that I can feel stress-free for just a little while.

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Reaction score
Some Amazon parcels.
If it's not too personal, whatcha got on your way?

I'm really looking forward to going back to school in about a week! I enjoy relaxing at home but school is so much more eventful and chore-free, so I'm really starting to miss it.

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
My friend's birthday part next Saturday.

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
Next music lesson, because I get to take in my guitar.