• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

What are you most looking forward to right now?

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Looking forward to working with some new peeps at work soon. =o They would be a huge help!

Monoceros
Reaction score
Going to bed. I'm still worried about Prime, since he's not feeling well. :(

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
I commissioned an artist recently and I'm super excited to see the results. =o

Pokemon Mistress
Reaction score
Looking forward to ride my bike again tomorrow. I've just been riding it for almost 2 weeks now.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I suppose it would be finishing the current season of pokemon I am in and moving on to another one.

Reaction score
I'm hoping that my sister really buys that bee house, specially considering that according to my parents, those bees produce really delicious honey. It also helps that that specific species of bees don't have stingers so they are perfectly safe to manipulate.

Reaction score
Curry dinner with my mum and brother tonight, then visiting my sister at her new place tomorrow.

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
I may be getting an interview so definitely looking forward to the possible call back. Trying not to get my hopes up, though. u.u

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Good luck to ya colours.

Taking a week off from work in 2 weeks. Even if I just spend it sleeping I really need some time off to just rest up and relax.