• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What are you most looking forward to right now?

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Looking forward to working with some new peeps at work soon. =o They would be a huge help!

Monoceros
Reaction score
Going to bed. I'm still worried about Prime, since he's not feeling well. :(

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
I commissioned an artist recently and I'm super excited to see the results. =o

Pokemon Mistress
Reaction score
Looking forward to ride my bike again tomorrow. I've just been riding it for almost 2 weeks now.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I suppose it would be finishing the current season of pokemon I am in and moving on to another one.

Reaction score
I'm hoping that my sister really buys that bee house, specially considering that according to my parents, those bees produce really delicious honey. It also helps that that specific species of bees don't have stingers so they are perfectly safe to manipulate.

Reaction score
Curry dinner with my mum and brother tonight, then visiting my sister at her new place tomorrow.

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
I may be getting an interview so definitely looking forward to the possible call back. Trying not to get my hopes up, though. u.u

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Good luck to ya colours.

Taking a week off from work in 2 weeks. Even if I just spend it sleeping I really need some time off to just rest up and relax.