• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Are Your Dream Crossovers/Team Ups?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Title. What characters from your favorite series/franchises (Cartoons, Anime, Live Action shows, Movies, Video Games, Literature, Comics, whatever) do you wish could meet? It doesn't matter how outrageous or improbable. Just have fun! And feel free to list as many as you want.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy x Fire Emblem would be cool! Both from a gameplay standpoint (Final Fantasy as a tactical RPG, or Fire Emblem as a more traditional JRPG) and from seeing the characters interact, since there are so many that I like from both franchises. Seeing stuff like, say, Garnet and Ashe talking to Eirika and Celica about their feelings toward being royalty and all would be neat.

Final Fantasy x Yu-Gi-Oh! is a total pipe dream lol, but I would LOVE to see Final Fantasy characters dueling and seeing what kinds of decks they'd use.

Devil May Cry x Castlevania I think would be super neat from a visual standpoint. It'd be an avenue to bring DMC back into a kind of gothic castle aesthetic, and it'd be fun to see Dante hamming it up alongside the usually more serious Castlevania characters. I think Jonathan Morris and Nero would get along well too (Jonathan is probably the closest Castlevania character to feeling like he could fit into DMC personality-wise IMO)! Alucard being a half-vampire could give him some common ground with the half-demon Dante and Vergil. Maybe somehow Adi Shankar can actually make this one a little bit of a reality in his Netflix series at least, since he works on the fantastic Castlevania show and is working on a Devil May Cry one.

Fire Emblem x Final Fantasy
Fire Emblem x Pokemon
Final Fantasy x Pokemon
Sailor Moon x Cute Earth High Defense Club Love!
Touhou x Fire Emblem
Touken Ranbu x Touhou
Touken Ranbu x Final Fantasy
Goblin Slayer x Fire Emblem
Hetalia x Touken Ranbu
Free! x Cute Earth High Defense Club Love!
My Hero Academia x Black Clover
Beyblade x Yu-Gi-Oh!
Black Butler x Gosick
Kemono Friends x Tokyo Mew Mew
Snow White with the Red Hair x Fire Emblem
Strawberry Panic! x Touhou
The Rising of the Shield Hero x That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
DanMachi x KonoSuba
MegaTen series x Final Fantasy
MonMusu x Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
Attack on Titan x My Hero Academia
Gunvolt x MegaTen series
Ni no Kuni x Fire Emblem
Hetalia x JJBA
Vampire Knight x Castlevania
Vampire Kinght x Rosario + Vampire
Loveless (manga) x Star-like Words (manga)
IDOLiSH7 x Uta no Prince-sama
Boyfriend (Kari) x IDOLiSH7
Servamp x Bungo Stray Dogs
CANIS (manga) x Rin! (manga)

Some for the genres they are in, others cause I thought it'd simply be cool/funny to see. (I also have a lot more crossover ideas, but I think this is already enough)

I do recall that Capcom said they were interested in doing a Nintendo vs Capcom once. I just hope that if this ends up happening

Also, Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2 needs to happen. Just don't remove the bios again so I don't have to check Wikipedia one by one to know who is who.

A Smash Theatrhythm game would be nice, too.

I would also like another Sunday vs Magazine, specially if they don't limit it to "one series" per autor like they did last time. Maybe they could add Lee from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and Ranma this time.

DreamMix TV World Fighters 2. I know the original game was bad, but is enjoyable to play against other people, although now that Konami has absorbed Hudson it would look more like Konami x Takara crossover.

Also, I would like an actual Capcom vs SNK. The one they released could be called "Street Fighter vs The King of Fighters" due to how both series's rosters almost consist of those two series.

I'm still waiting for a non-Olympic Games crossover of Mario and Sonic. (Aside from Smash Bros.)

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom