• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your favorite Dawn pokemon?

What are your favorite Dawn pokemon?

• Total voters

pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132
Reaction score
Just like May, Dawn as coordinator collected several pokemon during her journey in Sinnoh aspiring to become top coordinator.

Here you can list your favorites and what puts them above other choices in your opinion.

My favorite are:
-Mamoswine.that thing is huge and has devastating strength when he gets riled up. I remember good old days when it used to chase Dawn attacking her and pokemon as Piloswine and for good chunk of time after it evolved starting to disrespect her having very rebellious attitude and zero interest for contests. It was nice to see him slowly starting to respect Dawn after helping him with medicine and i was amused when trying to find perfect partner for contests with team up with everyone until Cyndaquil came turning into real disaster. Ability to swallow ice shard and create spikes on its back impressed me being innovative and smart strategy to use in contests.

-Pachirisu:his inability to control electricity at first was rather interesting, especially when using discharge ruining Dawns hair. I liked him mostly for performance in contests with improvised move like ice chandelier being rather unique and it was interesting to see how he would deal with fear from ice he showed to have when being paired with Mamoswine for first time.

Back
Top Bottom