• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your favorite pokemon natures

Adamant, Modest, Jolly and Timid.

...We're talking about competitive natures here, right?

That's for sweepers or some kind of killing machines. Calm/Careful/Bold/Impish are quite useful too. My favorite is Modest, by the way.

That's for sweepers or some kind of killing machines. Calm/Careful/Bold/Impish are quite useful too. My favorite is Modest, by the way.

Yeah, they're the ones I use the most since my battle style is playing offensively. My Blastoise and my Jellicent are Bold and my Ferrothorn is Sassy, though.

I like Sassy just because I like the idea of my Pokémon being sassy. My favorite was my Sassy Ho-oh.

I'm also fond of Modest because I like special attack more than attack, but I don't play competitively so I can't speak for that.

Brave seems to be mine. My dearest Golurk Riser is Brave. There's just something about the idea of a fearless ghost-bot that warms my heart. (Yes, I know he's slow but he's an in-game atom bomb; when he hits, the opponent falls to his or her knees and begs for mercy.)

Hardy, Serious, Docile, Bashful and Quirky.

Whenever I catch a pokemon with one of the above natures, I breathe a sigh of relief. :p

Mine are Adamant, Jolly, Timid, and Modest, as I prefer dealing as much damage as possible.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom