• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your favorite Pokemon?

my all time favorite has been, for as long as i can remember, absol.
sylveon and torchic are my next two.
in no particular order, some of my other really notable favs are purugly, togekiss, delcatty (i love cats ^^), hitmontop, hydreigon, sneasel + weavile, mew, meloetta, and whimsicott. (and mega audino and altaria are precious!)
the list of pokemon i dislike is a lot shorter than the list of ones i like :3

Well Raichu (Aloan forme) is like the cutest. But on PS its worthless.

Eevee is my number one favourite Pokémon because I'd bet $1000 right now, that in the future there's going to be a ghost type evolution (what that mean the poor Eevee had to die?).

Swampert is a like a motherfucking tank:
Pokemon Emerald Version_1694163385648.jpg

Pokemon Emerald Version_1694163389960.jpg

I'm playing Pokémon emerald and after defeating the elite 4, I'm going to try and do some breeding tactics to try and get the ultimate swampert.

The entire Totodile line, Primarina, Aggron, Salamence, Garchomp, Weavile, Mamoswine, Crobat, Houndstone, H-Zoroark.

None of these are in order.

My favorite Pokémon is Mawile. There's just something about it that makes me smile every time I see it. Coming up close behind are Turtwig (for nostalgia, as Diamond was my first game and Turtwig my starter), Gardevoir (its whole knight theme and loyalty is cool), and Ogerpon has quickly shot up the ranks and may even rank over Gardevoir.

My favorite Pokémon is Mawile. There's just something about it that makes me smile every time I see it. Coming up close behind are Turtwig (for nostalgia, as Diamond was my first game and Turtwig my starter), Gardevoir (its whole knight theme and loyalty is cool), and Ogerpon has quickly shot up the ranks and may even rank over Gardevoir.
twinning, ogerpon is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well

my absolute favourites are shinx and lurantis. i fell in love with lurantis when sun/moon came out and have loved them ever since, and i've loved shinx since i played through explorers of sky this year with a shinx partner who i adored! some other ones i really like are gallade, hydreigon, honchkrow, litten/torracat, and sylveon. there's a lot of others i really like too, but i'll try to cut it off there.

I've basically been in love with Goodra since X/Y came out. They're just so friggin adorable to me, just this big and cute and friendly slime dragon. Just makes me go 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' (positive) when I see fanart of them or whatever.

Also love Eevee (I mean I didn't buy a 2 foot tall Eevee plush for no reason), Espeon, Skitty (I love kitty cats!!!) Gardevoir (this one's actually a bit of a recent fave - I mean I never disliked Gardevoir but it's like...damn Gardevoir sure is pretty and I like pretty and cute Pokémon mostly), Sylveon, Primarina, Cinderace, and Fidough.

Sableye, Mawile, and Beheeyem are consistently the top three Pokemon I'm the most fond of and has remained the only thing consistent about my "list." I can't even call it a list cuz there's numerous Pokemon I like and obsess over and sometimes it just fluctuates.

I fell in love with Zeraora the second I got a mystery trade from MitsukiTV (which was before it was released here in the U.S., mind you). Although, since then, I've strayed and am now Lucario fan. You can tell from my profile picture, banner, and signature lol. These are two of my top ten. The other eight (in no particular order) are: Shaymin (Sky Form), Dusk Lycanroc, Dark type Silvally, Mega Absol, Zamazenta (Hero of Many Battles), Umbreon, Dachsbun, and Suicune.

Furret ever since the Furret walk memes it was love at first sight
my other favorite Minior became it after I saw all the pretty colors and how nice it looked and now I’m in love

Mine has been Lucario ever since I first laid eyes on it. That striking blue color, its intense eyes, the heroic yet mysterious look--just the design alone hooked me in. I love its typing, and its movepool has gotten better and better with each generation. It's super easy to evolve from Riolu too. I'm very lucky that it's been available in nearly every main game on the Switch, and I can't wait to sweep everyone at Blueberry Academy with it. I probably wouldn't be a Pokémon fan if Lucario didn't exist.

Tied for second place are Ampharos and Cinderace. I love it when a Pokémon has a cute design with high stats, and those two are the epitome of that concept. I also really like Nidoking, M. Lycanroc, Umbreon, Floatzel, Zangoose, Serperior, and Arcanine.

I think I've made it pretty clear my favorite is Meowstic. I already really like cats, but Meowstic with their suaveness and their very euro inspired aesthetic very much strikes a chord with me. The dimorphism and seperate learnsets is really cool too. I love both the genders, but if you're curious, it's a slight preference towards the female for me.

Ninetales is my second favorite. The Kitsune is probably my favorite mythological creature, so seeing a Pokemon version of it is great and it doesn't disappoint. It's so majestic and cool. The Alolan form is great too. Honestly like em both pretty equally.

And then Victini is number 3. Just a cute little flying rabbit gremlin. It's admittedly a fairly simple design but it works perfectly. I love how such a cute looking thing could be so badass in-lore too, basically being a guaranteed victory.

I could be be here all day describing more of my favs in detail, but I'll just say the likes of Espathra, Umbreon, Xerneas, Greninja, Hatterene, Tyrantrum, Mr Mime, Lapras, Bewear and Aurorus are also way way up there

Too much to explain for #1. May explain later, but

1st Place: Audino
2nd Place: Rayquaza
3rd Place: Shedinja
4th Place: Magearna
5th Place: Zygarde
6th Place: Necrozma
7th Place: Arceus
8th Place: Chansey
9th Place: Diancie
10th Place: Meloetta

Most of these have been through various shifts over the years. Audino has been my favorite for four and a half years, and is never leaving by this point. Rayquaza is the only Pokemon that has always been so high up. Heck, I knew Rayquaza before I knew Pokemon. It was the main Pokemon I recognized before getting into the series. Arceus has been high for many years now thanks to Pokemon Conquest.

Back
Top Bottom