• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your freakiest nicknames?

pokechamp116

THE ULTIMATE PSYCHO
Reaction score
What are the wierdest nicknames that you've ever given a pokémon?

Mine would be DOTHEDEW, given to my budew.

I opened up my old Pokemon Blue and discovered a Caterpie called Bellsprout, or it was the other way around, I can't remember. I have no idea what I was thinking that day.

Mutant the Magikarp.
Squared the Breloom.
Mr. Jesus the Cranidos.

Sometimes it's fun to make 'em wonder.

My mom once gave me a Bellossom that she named "Odd Thomas" ... after the book. But it was. You know. Random. XD And it was a girl.

I was looking through my Diamond game earlier, and found that I had named my Dialga "Whyyyy?!" or something to that effect. It was a giant pain to catch. I think I caught it in a Great Ball... 'cause it was like my last ball. Augh.

And I have SexBot, FailBot, and something...else...Bot, my Regis.

Otherwise, nothing terribly interesting.

I called my Ponyta "Feuer Frei" after the Rammstein song when i played though diamond.

and a Kricitune "Paininabum" cause it was a pain in the bum to catch. I the proceeded to trade it on the GTS for ... something.

Don't know if this counts as freaky, but I once had a Typhlosion named Sweetie.

*shrugs*

Well, was the Typhlosion in question male? :lol:

Oh, gee, let's see, funniest nicknames... I'll stick with what's in my Platinum game right now. Everyone, I'd like you to meet:

Uniqua the Pink!Shellos
HuWanzHuny the Male Combee (i.e. "Who Wants Honey?" And on that note...)
CherubRock the Cherrim
LeafyMcSak the Burmy (I don't even know.)
FistyMcRox the Graveler (I still don't even know.)
Pikablu the Marrill
HumptyDanc the Probopass (who is missing an e but it's still funny)
Tinkerhell the Clefairy
Dude,WTF? the Gliscor (because it is a squirrel/scorpion/lobster thing with Ground-based powers)
Bananarama the Tropius
Daemona the Crobat (actually, that's kind of awesome)
Murderface the Gyarados
BubbaGump the Barboach
Prodigy the Monferno (also kind of awesome)
McScreamy the Starly HM Fly Wench
Eh? the Bidoof HM Cut/Smashy Wench

Mein the Dialga and Fuhrer the Palkia. There may or may not be a hacked Arceus named Hitler in there.
Also, there's Shoop the Jynx, her Smoochum daughter Woop, Mudkipz the Empoleon, P1MP1NSLUT the Ditto, a female Roserade named Seto Kaiba and a female Kirlia aptly named Jailbait.

Well, I have a Buneary on Diamond I named Bun-Buns. And a Magmar named FlameButt. And a Shieldon named Leroy (seriously, what was I thinking?).

Not sure I get why I named my Lickitung "Tungsten". And my Bibarel "Beaver!"

That, and I've attempted to play a full game on Ruby with all Females named after Produce and Spices. (Let's say this didn't go as well as planned. XD) I'll post some of these once I find my Ruby first!

- Juuchan17

i dunno bout freaky but i used to tend to call all the pokemon in my maian team things like loietenant corporal major sergeant etc etc
with the highest rank going to the starter pokemon lol unfortunately i ran out of ranks pretty quickly

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom