• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your game headcanons?

To be fair, your starter is like level 90 when you face Diantha because of EXP Share.
Unless you're like me and run from every wild Pokemon battle and avoid every trainer. Then you're screwed.

Honestly, though, the one that gave me the most trouble was Wikistrom or whatever his name was.

Literally everyone: lol XY easy.
Me: [Kneeling in the rain and staring at the sky] What did I do wrong!!!

Honestly, that's how I feel with basically every Pokemon game I've played.

Well, Sword and Shield might be an exception but there were a few battles in there that made me a bit nervous.

And then there was that Mailman with a Pelliper.

Wally could potentially become a champion if he wanted to but he's not just not interested in doing so.

Also, sillier headcanon: By the time of SM, Wally is old enough to drink but he still looks so young that even with an ID he has difficulty buying drinks.

Also, sillier headcanon: By the time of SM, Wally is old enough to drink but he still looks so young that even with an ID he has difficulty buying drinks.
Reminds me of a certain stunt double that actually suffered from this. He was 26 (at the time) but since he looked 11 he had to carry a lot of things to prove that yes, he was an adult.

There are no wild Sinistea and Polteageist living in Unova naturally. For some reason the region just is not conductive to them and any wild Sinistea or Polteageist that end up there inevitably die or are killed.

Hop and Leon come from or are descended from people who come from a yet to be seen Spanish region (not necessarily Spain but a primarily Spanish speaking country). I'm basing this off of Hop's theme which seems to have some influence from music from Spanish speaking countries in it (Flamenco, maybe) (this is just me guessing, though. I don't listen to all that much music from spanish speaking countries.)

Edit: I realize this post is kind of hard to read and understand. I have issues reading it and understanding it and I wrote it.

Last edited:
Despite the fact that there is physical evidence of Gods in the Pokemon world, there are still Atheists. Either because they think the evidence is false or just think that these Gods are just uber powerful Pokemon and not actually Gods.

Red moved to Mount Silver in an attempt to get away from all the responsibilities his Champion title and his fame as a child prodigy granted him. Overwhelmed by all the attention and all the people coming after him for battles or help, he found that secluding himself was the best way.

By the time of Sun and Moon, he’s matured and learned to handle these issues more effectively.

Literally everyone: lol XY easy.
Me: [Kneeling in the rain and staring at the sky] What did I do wrong!!!

It's just a meme at this point. Everyone just wants to fit in with the meme and just says "Yeah I had no trouble, it was easy." even if they did have trouble.

I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom