• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your goals for today?

Being able to say "I like my girlfriend" in danish, as I've been learning the language over Duolingo since last Saturday. Only now am I learning about some colors, but I think I got this one : "Jeg kan lide... [the danish words for my girlfriend]". Hopefully I'll know those words soon enough :bulbaLove:

want to finish my homework for today (chemistry and german which i have open right now and am instead ignoring) + hopefully figuring out more of a plot for a potential nanowrimo thing?

Get some sleep, hopefully rested enough to get more writing progress done

• Staff
i want to take my puppy for a walk in the backyard for the first time. it's where we usually take the other dogs for walks, so we might as well show it to him.
the actual goal involved here is making sure he doesn't go around trying to eat grass.

Get through today without messing anything up. Bonus points if I can do it without having to bug my boss over something.

and then have couch time with the dog for Monday Night Football...which I may sleep through given how tired I am, we'll see.

try to write something more than like two paragraphs lol (I get distracted way too easily)

my goal for today (and tomorrow and friday) will be the same as when i previously posted in this thread: make it through today.

normally, i'd make a much more positive post, but after work pissed me off (i really don't want to argue with QA's nitpicking), i just want to get this week over with.

i have. art that i am supposed to be drawing. so i plan on drawing said art.
i'm just trying to figure out how to go about doing this in the first place

same. My goal today is to finish all or at least some of the art that I need to get done. And maybe if I still have time/energy after that, trying to prep for my English test (it's my third GED exam and there's going to be a written assignment section, so I'm immensely not looking forward to that part lol).

try to actually get off my ass for once and get some work done and try to be less self-condescending I guess.

To actually try to write and start a fanfic would be really nice. But I've been trying to get back to writing off-and-on for literal YEARS now and it still hasn't happened so ¯\(ツ)

I've got actual, sort of concrete ideas recently, though, so maybe there is hope later tonight.

i have a few more writing projects i really need to keep going on... i want to get more of that done today.
also got a novel i need to finish for class i've been severely procrastinating. i'm a fast reader so it should work out... though i really need to work on the fact that i seem to do this to myself constantly lol.

I just wanna continue my painful Let’s go shiny mewtwo reset hunt, sure the odds are max odds (at least it’s gen 5+ odds) making it way harder but I KNOW FOR A FACT it is not shiny locked so I want a shiny mewtwo and I will get it mark my words

Back
Top Bottom