• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your goals for today?

Trying to finish this ticket that's supposed to take one day but instead taking me a few days due to unexpected issues that changes the requirements!

Finally start working on issues that I been assigned to after being on call.

I was hoping to do some last minute syllabus training for kickboxing, since we have a tag grading tonight (in my club, we have to earn 3 tags on our belts by fully learning the techniques required for whatever belt grade we're going for before we can take part in a main grading and I need to earn another tag before I can do so). But unfortunately, I've come down with a bit of a bug, so I'm just spending the day resting and doing some job applications (there's another tag grading next week, so it gives me more time to practice).

I just hope I feel better for Friday, since I've been invited to go to Crufts again.

Back
Top Bottom