• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your goals in life?

PokieFan09

Cosmic Jester
Reaction score
Do you know where you're going to, do you like the things life has shown you? What do you want to do with your life? What do you want to do before you die?

My short term goal is to not fail school. I won't be able plan anything career wise until this is completed.

I hope to reach sandan in kendo some day.

That's pretty much it.

I approve of this thread, by the way.

Get my Excellence endorsement on my NCEA Level 2 certificate, get into University of Auckland's First Year Health Science course, and move onto do the Biomed course in second year or maybe Medicine

Become an architect, and a good web artist.

Earn a bachelor's degree at the University of New Mexico and become a profesional nature photographer. Learning how to read AND write Japanese is another, as well as actually visiting Japan.

South Korea might be fun too.

And trip a redneck soldier so he falls in the mud. Just once.

I want to be remembered. Like I don't necessarily have one thing I want to do per say but, whatever it is I what it to be worthwhile so that in the future people will know I existed. If you think about millions perhaps even billions of people have walked on this earth yet only a handful are remembered. I just can't accept that as my fate. Anyway sorry for my little rant. Awesome thread btw!

When I was younger my goal was to get married and live happily with my husband...but I'm doing that now...So now I guess my goal is to find a job where I can be valued...I have no idea what I want to do :S

I eventually hope that I will become a comic book artist and have a lot of education.

That's if 2012 doesn't kill me first.

I also want to meet the Chupacbra.

Milk a Cow
Wear a kimono and/or Sailor Fuku (so cute!)
See the Northern Lights
Save someone's life

Well, I've recently become a failure seeing as I got placed in Special-Education (don't insult me). I'm in their for failing the 10th grade not because I have special needs.

But, what I was planning on is working in the music/movie industries or enrolling in the marines. I have so many things.

Have my own family.
Get the job of my dreams.
Make a name for myself.
Read every single manga that has ever existed in the world.

I have plenty of goals:

Ride a motorcycle and feel the wind in my hair.
Learn how to use Photoshop correctly
Get a scholarship
Drop down to 140 pounds again.
Get a well-paying job
Find the person of my dreams.
Learn how to play the piano

Get married have a family, and live a happy life. Everything besides that is just gravy for me.

Get rich, not have a family (I shall defy my true purpose on Earth!), give back to humanity, and yeah.

Try and hope things will go well for me and this girl I know, always, she means more to me than anything else...If I had her, that would be my life complete to me, but right now, my goal is to do anything not to srew anything up.

Photograph butterflies/moths in different countries as I am writing a detailed book on them and be very useful.

Get a job and pay of my student loans fast as I can

Gain about 20lbs in weight as I am a bit underweight and can't seem to gain weight no matter how I try.

Short-term:
-Graduate College with a Bachelor's Degree in Biolog w/minor in Business Administration
-Get my Master's Degree in Microbiology
Medium/Long Term-
-Get Married and have 2-4 kids and live a comfortable life with my husband.
-Visit all the countries in the world for at least a week in each.
-Have my own profitable business.

1. Get graduated on this Magisterium course I'm going in 2011.
2. Get accepted in college.
3. Do college in a foreign country.
4. Get graduated in college.
5. Get my dream job.
6. Get married.
7. Have 2-3 kids.
8. Die not before I'm 55 years-old.

Go to college
Become an art teacher and a writer on the side
Be married and have a family
Be well known

Short Term Goals:
- Get a full-time job. This part-time shit ain't cutting it.
- Get in shape.
- Get back into Kendo, take up Iaido, and if I can swing it financially, also start learning a more practical martial art like Judo or Karatedo.
- Finish College, I guess...

Life Goals:
- Find a woman to settle down with, have a couple of kids, and live a comfortable life.

Just a blunt idea of what I have planned.

In the near future:
-Finish High school
-decide what I want to do for a living (though I do know I would like it to involve art in some way)
-decide what college I'll go to

In the distant future:
-Get married, possibly move to a more interesting location then where I am now
-have around three kids (gender doesn't matter)
-Work at the job of my dreams (though I don't know what that is yet...)
-Possibly create something or someone that will be remember long after I'm gone

Back
Top Bottom