• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your plans for the day?

British Banette

Also Known As BB ^.^
Reaction score
You wake up in the morning! Instead of just letting things flow you decide to plan things out. So what will you do?

Im am very sorry if this has already been done and i promise i wasnt aware of a previous thread similar to this one.

Once my school project partner is available I'm going back to homework.
Then I'll practise the piano.
Then I'll finish my painting and start a sketch for a new one.
Then math homework.
Painting class from 6 to 9 PM.
Then review for tomorrow's French quiz.
And finally, bed.

Eat dinner.
Eat something sweet.
Goof off while trying to finish my English assingment.
Finish my English assignment.
Draw. Hopefully.
Read manga(which I do all day, pretty much...).
Watch Death Note.
Go to bed.

Wake up
Have breakfast
Go to karate at 14:00 and finish at 16:00
Go to the pub with the people who also do karate
Have dinner
Do assignments
Play Pokémon Black version
Go on these forums
Go to bed.

Last edited:
All I will do today is increase my post counts, which seems to be on my mind at the moment.

Wake up- Eat- Bathroom- Laptop- Forums- Forums- Forums- Forums- Forums- More Forums- Even more Forums- Much more Forum viewing- Bathroom- Shower- Eat- Travel- Sleep.

My mom's classmate from college is coming over to our house from Bakersfield.

Do homework and not get too distracted by Internet.

Don't really have any. Surf the internet, I guess.

Get up.
Go to swim meet.
Get JO times.
Go home.
Eat.
Play on the internetz.
Sleep.
Wake up.
Frantically finish homework.
Sleep.

I plan to mess around at our local tech school and resume work on a Photoshop project I've been working on sporadically since December of last year.

Back
Top Bottom