• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your top 3 ships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Rocket - Musashi/Kojiro (Durrr)
2. Contest - Haruka/Shuu
3. Elder - Hanako/Ookido (Cos they're blatantly shagging each other in secret ;-))

PokeShipping- Satoshi/Kasumi
ContestShipping- Shuu/Haruka
IkariShipping- Shinji/Hikari

1. Neoshipping (ButchxCassidy)
2. Orangeshipping (TraceyxMisty)
3. Pandorashipping (SaturnxDawn, though I prefer game-verse Dawn to anime Dawn)

1. GaryxAsh ♥
2. JessexJames
3. TraceyxMisty is really cute...

Then I just like weird ass ones, like LancexGary and stuff. XD

AshxMisty of course!
AshxMay
AshxDawn

those are my top three, except myselfXLegacy! lol

1) Nynaeveshipping (( Michelle x Sneasel ))
The OTP forever and a day since sometime in 2005. Nothing will ever beat this personal, but amazing, fantastic, sexy-as-sin and highly adored ship. :)

2) Senirasushipping (( Volkner x Candice ))
It started from shipping their Pokemon and now i'm pretty much elitest with this pairing. Volkner and Candice deserve nobody but each other. Go deal.

Number three can vary between the other nine ships I consider as OTPs... and by OTP I mean the couple in said pairing are in my personal opinion the best for each other. CURRENTLY it's TotalEclipseshipping (( Dawn x Darkrai )) but last week it was Deviousshipping (( Lance x Courtney )).

Y yiz, I liek my crack. 8D

1. Egoshipping (Misty/Gary)
I blame all the wonderful artists that made and put up Egoshipping fanart on DeviantART. That's what made me fall in love with this ship, start reading every Egoshipping fanfic I could find, and become a 100% supporter of it.

2. Contestshipping (May/Drew)
Tied with Egoshipping as my favorite ship. I can't get enough of it, and I have to be seriously grateful for all the fans of this ship. There's so many nice pieces of fanart and fanfics to read thanks to them. 8D

3. Pokeshipping (Misty/Ash)
I'm going to say this is my third favorite ship. I of course started with Pokeshipping being the first ship I noticed and supported. But time went on, and I don't love this ship like I use to. I still support it, but on a much lower level.

1. pokeshipping- ash and misty 4EVER!!!
2. Contestshipping- May and Drew
3. Penguinshipping- Dawn and Kenny

1.Pokeshipping-Ash and Misty(I love the pairing sooooo much!!)
2.Contest shipping-May and Drew
3.Luckshipping-Lucy and Brock

Call me unoriginal, but I like the ships that just seem to go together neatly and tie up nicely. Maybe there's a reason for that.

Ash/Misty
May/Drew
Dawn/Kenny

...and for some reason, I really like Handymanshipping.

1. ElectricTentacleShipping (Charon/Rotom) is my current top favorite. There's just something strangely interesting about the idea of these two. That and the contents of Charon's journal in Platinum got me into shipping them. [Call me a weirdo, but I don't care.] c:

2. PokéShipping (Ash/Misty) was the first Pokémon shipping I supported, and it still holds a place in my heart. Much love to all the fanartists of this couple out there!

Third place is a tie between Cyrus/Cynthia and Looker/Dawn. I love crackships, because then you have to think hard to see how it could possibly work out, and that's half the fun of them. |D

3rd - PenguinShipping: Kenny seems to like Dawn; I wish it was not just fanon. I like this one a lot.
2nd - PearlShipping: Yeah, the most recent, Ash and Dawn really fits together.
1st - TwinleafShipping: I like Barry a lot. He needs a better partner.

Well I will say...
No 3 - Twinleaf Shipping. Oh man I hate Dawn, when the hell will she leave.
No 2 - Penguin Shipping. Just get rid of her.

And No 1- Advance Shipping. I love May and honestly think they are made for each other. Well only if I could have joined the anime I would have made a ship for me and May. But anyways my representative is Ash.

AshxMisty of course!
AshxMay
AshxDawn

those are my top three, except myselfXLegacy! lol

I completely agree with you! Those are my top three favourite ships as well. Like numerous other people, I noticed and supported pokéshipping first. Therefore, it still has a special place in my heart and always will. But I like advanceshipping the most, followed closely by pearlshipping and these ships also have a special place in my heart and always will. ^_^

Wow I haven't been to this place in so long. o_o
But I shall list my three favorite ships atm.

1. Contestshipping (Haruka x Shuu). Even though I've lost almost all interest in it ..I still can't get myself to take this ship off from the top of the list. It will always be first, because it WAS the ship that I have gotten the most into ever, in any fandom. The lack of these two characters have done a great deal of my passion for the shipping ...but I'd never change my mind about it now. :)

2. Conjunctionshipping (Saturn x Mars) YES. ahaha, well honestly. Team Galactic is what got me back into DP recently ..and I just got obsessed with Mars ..since she's an adorable little evil. And from being on SPPf ..I thought this shipping was so hated by everyone. Turns out I just thought it was that hated ..because all the TG shippers there ..are OMGCYRUSMARS! AND SATURNJUPITER! ...but after looking at new pokemon fanart ..I came to find many of the Japanese fanartists are Conjunctionshippers. It is a pretty popular pairing to them.
But yes, I think these two fit well. and I think it's totally amazing how Mar's hair is shaped like a toxicroak (which is Saturn's Pokemon.) and Saturn is shaped like a Glameow/Purugly. (Mar's.) LOL. HINT HINT?! *shotshot* nah ..but it is cute. :x
I know there's people who want to kill me for liking this shipping. but who cares! I like it, and nothing will change it. :)

3. Ah, probably SapphirePearlshipping (Haruka x Hikari) ..I've always had a liking for this ship ..well yuri ..it's all good. But especially since Haruka appeared in DP ..and we got to see quite a bit of interaction between the two girls ..I just fell more in love with these two. They don't clash at all ..and they just get along like they've known each other for a long time ..when they just met recently. :) You can tell Hikari really looks up to Haruka. But yeah ..

Well there they are atm. :x

2. Conjunctionshipping (Saturn x Mars) YES. ahaha, well honestly. Team Galactic is what got me back into DP recently ..and I just got obsessed with Mars ..since she's an adorable little evil. And from being on SPPf ..I thought this shipping was so hated by everyone. Turns out I just thought it was that hated ..because all the TG shippers there ..are OMGCYRUSMARS! AND SATURNJUPITER! ...but after looking at new pokemon fanart ..I came to find many of the Japanese fanartists are Conjunctionshippers. It is a pretty popular pairing to them.
But yes, I think these two fit well. and I think it's totally amazing how Mar's hair is shaped like a toxicroak (which is Saturn's Pokemon.) and Saturn is shaped like a Glameow/Purugly. (Mar's.) LOL. HINT HINT?! *shotshot* nah ..but it is cute. :x
I know there's people who want to kill me for liking this shipping. but who cares! I like it, and nothing will change it. :)

I love Conjunctionshipping too! I thought I was the only one. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom