• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What balls did you use to capture the legendary pokémon?

I managed to capture most legendary Pokemon in Omega Ruby with Ultra balls, with Rayquaza and a few other legendary Pokemon, being captured in premier balls.

Cresselia's island appeared for me on my birthday (is there any chance it's programmed to appear on the player's bday or was that just a nice coincidence?) and I really wanted to catch it in a Hell Ball since it's fitting for it, but couldn't... so I just gave up and caught it in an Ultra Ball, oh well... (at least it's nice that it'll forever have my bday date as its caught date)

I always use Ultra Balls on all the legendaries besides one special legend, which I use the Master Ball on. In X it was Mewtwo, and in AS it was Deoxys.

I have a combo (Level 100 False Swipe Zangoose, followed by Gardevoir Hypnosis) that allows me to catch my legendaries in Premier balls. I have no idea why I choose to catch them in Premier balls, other than the fact that it gives them a purpose.

I had to spend my Master Ball on Kyogre :(
I know that feel. :( Groudon wouldn't cooperate and well, he had to get Master Ball'd. Didn't really want to but had to.

So when I did the Delta Ep, I caught both Rayquaza and Deoxys in a pair of Master Balls. I'm down to one as of this moment and that one will be for shiny Reshiram.

I'm thinking of raiding my copy of X for a few more; I have something like 11 of them left on there and they'll just sit there and molder without use.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom