• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What battle areas would you prefer to have in the Pokemon Game?

SilverChromeX

Emmy-Chan
Reaction score
I've taken into thought about where it is I'd like to have Pokemon battles. When you travel on water you will run into swimmers and when you use the bike path, there will be trainers ready to battle you. But I took more thought into it where I'd like to battle trainers and/or Pokemon.

The type of battle area I want is to have it that in certain areas near mountains or pillars, you use fly and there are other trainers on their own flying-type Pokemon. This will also be areas to catch Pokemon who fly. There are bound to be people who will say that they enjoy fly as a convenience to get to other places, which is why I addressed it as certain areas.

In HGSS, they developed the ability to use Headbutt on trees (probably earlier, but I wouldn't know) to battle Pokemon that have the tendency to be in trees, such as bug Pokemon and smaller bird Pokemon. So, I would enjoy to be able to go to certain areas in the game where I can fly to a point where I can battle trainers on their Pokemon and also battle/catch wild Pokemon.

What type of battle areas would you want? Or areas where you can catch/battle Pokemon? Comments? Etc

I want to battle in more volcanoes. Magma Colloseum and Mt. Chimney(?) were great, but I want more.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom