• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What berries would you eat?

Uncle Edit

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm doing this right, but here it goes...
Of all the berries in the games, which ones would you eat? You may also list which ones you would refuse to have.

Looking over all the berries, I'd want to eat Pecha Berries. They have a sweet flavor and they look yummy to me. Just thinking about them makes me want to have strawberries. I'd least likely eat Enigma Berries, because they are very spicy; I don't like things that are quite spicy.

So, what would you folks have?

Last edited:
Tamato Berries look delicious, I imagine they'd taste like a really spicy tomato salsa.

Custap berries also look like they'd be tasty.

tamato berries seem spicy. id like to have a pecha berry. wat about that watmel berry? seems pretty good

Oran and Sitrus. Clearly they are based after citric fruits, and I love citric fruits.

Payapa Berries, they're very sweet and sour, like certain types of tangy candy, only good for you. Yes, please.

I really like Peaches, and the Pecha berry is based off peaches so I know I'd probably like a Pecha Berry.

I'd also like to try Oran berries as well. I've always wanted to know what they taste like!

I'd eat Oran Berries if I was feeling bad, maybe mixed into a smoothie or other drink (Spinda's Café had some really, really...good descriptions). Cheri Berries and Figy Berries are spicy, so I'd probably love them. Leppa Berries look good with the big leaves and the bright colors. Also, Liechi Berries, the rarest and most exotic of them all. I always thought it would taste sweet and sour at the same time.

Pecha Berries look delicious as well as Jaboca Berries, and for some reason I have always been drawn toward Kelpsy Berries so I would wanna taste that too

I've imagined that pecha berries taste like really good juicy ripe white peaches. Bluk, grepa, and magost berries look pretty appetizing. I've also imagined that custap berries are like the candy eggs with gooey custard inside.

I'd love a drink with Oran and Sitrus juice mixed with crushed Cheri :D

I'd be open to trying most of them, except for the ones that are listed as all/mostly bitter. I really dislike bitter flavor.
So NOT:
Rawst
Aquav
Rabuta
Durin (I'm scared of durian fruit, anyway. It smells so bad.)
Haban
Ganlon
Jaboca

Ones I'm sure I'd like:
Cheri
Pecha
Aspear
Mago
Razz
Bluk
Pinap
Belue
Liechi

LOL I always wanted to try Rawst and Aspear Berries just based off of their sprites. Apparently they're slightly Bitter and Sour respectively, which I would probably hate, but they just looked really tasty on my DS screen. :p

But giving it a little more thought, I think I would want to eat a Mago Berry, Leppa Berry, or Enigma Berry.
Mago Berries are sweet, and grow even sweeter the curlier they are — Leppa Berries are described as "a fun Berry that's full of different flavors", count me in — and Enigma Berries, supposedly you "won't know what it tastes like until you eat it". I'd be curious!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom