• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What book are you in the middle of right now?

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
I'm as well as Profesco in the middle of reading "Crime and Punishment". I have to do it for school, although I don't find the story great so far. The protagonist is weird though. :|

VeggiePopper

Doc Octillery FTW
Reaction score
I'm as well as Profesco in the middle of reading "Crime and Punishment". I have to do it for school, although I don't find the story great so far. The protagonist is weird though. :|
The good things come around the late part of the story. The ending dissapointed me though, but Raskolnikov's weirdness is great IMO.

I haven't opened a book in the last two years.

Shame on me :(

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: basically, one big book containing the first five books and a short shory: "Young Zaphod Plays it Safe". I'm on book three: "Life, the Universe, and Everthing". (That Wowbanger really makes me laugh.)

SaintJimmy

Let's get Dir(n)ty
Reaction score
Seeing Redd; it's kind of like a twisted version of alice in wonderland.

The queen is actually alice's aunt, and is evil and the leader of "the black imagination" and her companion is The cat, who is a human/cat who can transform into a kitten at will and fool people.
Alice, is actually "Alyss" and is the warrior-queen of the white imagination and her companion and tutor is the rabbit, I suppose but he's actually "Bibwit".
And they have wars and stuff. xD

はりそん

Formerly koolhk^_^
Reaction score
"The Killings at Badger's Drift" by Caroline Graham. (It is the book which the first episode of Midsomer Murders was based off, I love that show)^_^
I have to get back into reading it though.

AlexandraTheZoroark

HAS RETURNEEEEDDD!!!!
Reaction score
The Diary of Anne Frank. I checked it out at the library on Saturday last week, and since I'm intrested in history, I'm reading it. I'm in the middle of it now.

Ground Control

Non-perverted Lopunny fan
Reaction score
I'm reading a small collection of Sherlock Holmes adventures by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The ones I'm reading are "The Red-Headed League", "The Adventure of the Speckled Band" and "The Adventure of the Copper Beeches".

Reaction score
'Drood' by Dan Simmons. (I was loving it up until now. Spoiler alert, there's something about this Harry Potter-esque magic stuff involved that's just rubbing me the wrong way -- and I love HP. I was just expecting a 100% realistic horror novel...but I guess I can't judge, since I haven't finished it yet.)

Morru

ever so slightly
Reaction score
The Little Prince, spectacularly written by French author Antoine du Saint-Exupéry.

Synesus

◕‿◕
Reaction score
Books? Pfft, I'm too cool to read.

The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett.

Roulette

The People's Champion
Reaction score
Finally finished East of Eden, now I'm about halfway through Life of Pi by Yann Martel.

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
A calvin and hobbs book.

To lazy to read long book with out a good sence of humor

Chebon

No need for violence...
Reaction score
The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga.
Reading it for school.

Thanks.