• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
World History,I'm reading history books.

"Masters of Cinema: David Lynch" by Thierry Jousse

A book about David Lynch! What's not to love?

star wars- Jedi academy trilogy- Jedi Search

This is my first book I've read that takes place after the movies, all the others were old republic or during the movies.

"The Voyage of QV66" by Penelope Lively

I have a thing for stories set in post-apocalyptic worlds (I just like them, for whatever reason). This one, about a monkey in search of his true identity, with the help of a cow, a horse and various other animals, is probably the most charming I know. :)

Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang, Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick and Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Joseph Heller - Catch-22

Heard it was a good book, so I picked it up. So far it seems like it is.

For school we're reading The Catcher in the Rye. I finished it over winter break in advanced, but I'm rereading it now so I can pass the quizzes. It's a fantastic book, I highly recommend it.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, for the ninth time I think.

Oh god you sound like that one kid in my class who has apperently read every book something crazy like 17 times XD

Any ways The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

The Irresistible Henry House by Lisa Grunwald; very funny and somewhat poignant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom