• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pride and Prejudice (finally almost done!) and Dance! Dance! Dance! by Haruki Murakami.

Grapes of Wrath, Steinbeck. I don't really like it :( the whole book is kinda about how life sucks.

"The Scientists" by John Gribbin. Reading it for a class, it's mostly biography material.

Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. I'm out of new books, so I'm rereading an old favorite :D

"Quantum Theory Cannot Hurt You" by Marcus Chown. I'm a geek, I know.

"Where the Red Fern Grows" by Wilson Rawls,
and
"Leviathan" by Scott Westerfield.

Dust Tracks on a Road by Zora Neale Hurston

And Ishmael by Daniel Quinn

both for school

Stark Ben Elton
Clockwork Angel Cassandra Clare
Sherlock Holmes Arthur Conan Doyle
Skulduggery Pleasant:Mortal Coil Derek Landy (Re-reading it again)

I'm reading all of those at the moment, plus a few whose authors I don't know the names of.
I read a lot.

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, after recently finishing Twilight.

Just finished The Hunger Games.

I'm actually working on two books at the moment. One which I am reading, and the other which I'm writing. The one I'm reading is a book by Terry Brooks titled: Bearers of the Black Staff. It's the most recent book from his Shannara series.

The other book I'm working on is the book I'm writing. Its working title is Destiny's Flight and is the second book in a three book series. I hope to have it done by the end of the year.

The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan

Dude's got some serious talent.

The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day
The Dinosaur Hunter by Homer Hickam

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl.

A book that contains candy + An awesome author = <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom