• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
Well, there is one for music and TV shows, so I thought I would make one similar.

Simple, just say the book you last read some of.

East of Eden by John Steinbeck, such a great read.

Daughters of the Moon D: I keep forgetting to read it! DX

And yet I finished a book about monkeys and I hate them... <.<

Gah! I'm being off-topic!

^Oh, you'll love that book! It's one of my favorites :)

The Other Boleyn Girl.

i swear, my cuzin got it for me a few years back, and im not even half way through it yet. i think i only got as far as i did because of The Tudors on HBO that i liked at the time.

Flowers for Algernon

"Homer's Odyssey" by Gwen Cooper
I've been trying to finish this for months. No time... lol

Na klancu ("On the Slope") by Ivan Cankar.

Airman by Eion Colfer, one of my favorite writers. Not his best book though. Not by far.

Nooit Meer Slapen, by Willem Frederik Hermans. Appearently it's a classic.

'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'. This book is full of win.
That book is full of win and LOLs.

I'm reading a book called "Skulduggery Pleasant: Mortal Coil". It's one of the few good thriller books written by an irish person:drool:

Flowers for Algernon

A very touching read~

I'm currently halfway through Crime and Punishment for a Russian Lit class. I'd always wanted to experience the so-called "great Russian writers," but have never made time for it until this class. So far, I'm not exactly blown away by this apparently astounding superlative literature. =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom